STATE COMPUTER SERVICE DEPARTMENT
We strive to give service with respect, accurate, friendly, fair and without prejudice to our main client which
Sabah state depardment agency,
and also fullfill the quality standard of service delivery as below:-
ICT System Consultation Services
Produce thorough and detailed feasibility study report within seven(7) working days after carrying out the feasibility study.
Produce system specification and complete and detailed quotation documents that are easy to understand within seven(7) working days after receiving feedback from the clients.
Produce system specification and complete and detailed tender documents that are easy to understand within fourteen (14) working days after receiving feedback from the clients.
Complete thorough and detailed quotation analysis within seven (7) working days from the quotation closing date.
Application System Development
Development discussion - 14 days after system development request.
Prepare system development preliminary report- 25 days after receiving complete document and information from client.
Prepare system development report – 21 days from the date of discussion among System Development committee.
(i) Server Hosting:
- To take action on server hosting or to provide feedback on action to be taken within seven (7) working days after receiving request from the customer.
- To complete server hosting work within fourteen (14) working days after determining needs.
(ii) Data Backup Services:
- To backup data on every working day for the first and second copies.
- To backup data once a month for the third copy.
(iii) Support Media Storage:
To release backup media or provide feedback on action to be taken within one (1) working day after receiving request from the customer.
(iv) Backup Media Verification:
To test restore data from backup media for a randomly picked application once (1) a month.
ICT Helpdesk Service
1. Applications for assistance is recorded into ICT Helpdesk File and ICT Tracking System. 1st level supports based on Standard Operating Procedure is provided on the same day.
2. If problem cannot be solved by 1st level supports, 2nd level supports is initiated officer will be appointed within 24 working hours to look into the problem.
3. Problem is promised to be solved and report provided within 7 working days with condition that all required hardware and software system are available.
Network Consultancy Service
1. Requirement studies to be carry out within 7 working days after officer is appointed with condition that complete and detail information are provided by client.
2. Requirement studies report is prepared 7 working days after requirement studies is carried out.
3. Report/Proposal/Solution will be prepared within 30 working days after requirement studies is carried out.
Providing at least the proposal multimedia system or prototype multimedia system which meets the input requirements identified at least twenty-one days (21) working days before the actual event;
Doing multimedia preview for customers to get feedback and suggestions for improvement of at least fourteen (14) working days before the actual event;
Make corrections on multimedia system based on the proposed improvements to the customer and provide final preview at least seven (7) working days before the actual event.
To carry out research on ICT matters within two (2) month minimum subject to scope of research.
ICT Lab Management
To ensure all facilities and softwares in the ICT lab are in good working condition a day before being utilised for a particular reservation.
Forensic and Insidence Respond
produce report of log and incident analysis to the state agency – one month after forensic was done.
ICT Security Consultation Service
Effectively provide Advice within three (3) working days after request received.
Plan and Manage Human Resource Development
To process and submit applications for trainings, courses, seminars, conferences and workshops within five (5) working days.